Life Enrichment Program
Life Enrichment goes beyond care and companionship. Our staff strive to customize meaningful activities to benefit both minds and bodies by reducing isolation and improving daily physical and cognitive functions.
Our mission is to bring more joy into every senior’s life, removing uncertainty and sharing a renewed sense of dignity, achievement, self-worth and hope.
Activities may include
- Companionship, visit friends and relatives
- Cognitive Exercises, Reminiscing
- Physical Exercise (on-site or off-site)
- Hobbies, games, puzzles, cards, crafts, gardening
- Light Cooking and Baking
- Social activities, visit museums, movies, theater, special events, attend Church and much more